Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Creating A Morning Routine That Works For You

http://avirtuouswoman.org/creating-a-morning-routine-that-works-for-you/
A Virtuous Women: Creating A Morning Routine That Works For You.
From Sarah.
I am not a morning person. I am also an insomniac with lupus and fibro.
Our schedule is crazy because of Danny's work schedule and his lack of one otherwise.
I do things differently on his Early Field And Early Office Days Than I do on his Late Field / Late Office Days.
Oh his off days,  he has no routine.  He does want he wants, when he wants to.
I have to work around his day. His moods.
My nights are very typical. I get as much done for him at night so I don't have to do it in the mornings.  I function and can talk and would love to.
He moans and groans. Is cranky.
And if he talks.... watch out.
I enjoy my nights in the kitchen. Or I use to.
We both love to SLEEP IN and stay up LATE.

No comments:

Post a Comment