Sunday, June 14, 2015

Cozy Little House: Living Simply: Part 1 - Vintage Trailers

Cozy Little House: Living Simply: Part 1 - Vintage Trailers: The past few months, I've been researching ways that I could live more cheaply. As cheaply as is possible.  So that has brought me to ...
http://www.cozylittlehouse.com/
From Sarah: I thought this post was published yesterday but I only saw part of it- saved. SO Here I go again.

Could you live here in that little trailer?
Maybe not that particular one and certainly NOT that close to PEOPLE. LOL....But Yes, I can and have lived in one.
Years ago I when Bobby was little we had an 8 foot trailer.
It was cozy. But , we were fortunate to live on our family farm at the time.
Cedar Manor Stock Farm.
We lived next to the BARN. And we loved it there.

No comments:

Post a Comment